2014 I nternational R esearch S ymposium on
E ngineering and T echnology
November 7-9, 2014
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
[News] IRSET 2104 Tentative Agenda
Engineering with Technology
International Research Symposium on Engineering and Technology, IRSET 2014, aims at bringing together the researchers, scientists, engineers, and scholar students in all areas of Engineering and Technology. It provides an international forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas and practical development experiences which concentrate on both theory and practices.
IRSET 2014 Tentative Agenda
201411-Kuala Lumpur Conference Program.pdf (updated: November 3, 2014)
Please notify your co-authors, review all of your information, and alert us RIGHT NOW to any changes that need to be made.
We do NOT accept any requests for modifying the author’s information after 10 October, 2014. Thanks for your cooperation.
Please contact us at email@example.com if any change is need.
IT IS THE LAST CHANCE TO MAKE ANY CHANGE.
Managing Geotechnical Site Investigation Work
– Getting Away from Old Practice
Dr. Hj Ramli Nazir
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Abstract/Full Paper Deadline
Final Paper&Registration Deadline
Tour proposal for Taiwanese Participants
In response to a large number of requests, the travel agency proposed their tour plan to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Detailed information can be found below. If you have any questions, please contact the travel agent directly.
出發日期:11月7日 報名專線:(02)26522-3919 服務專員:洪偉珉
Local Tour in Malaysia
IRSET is cooperating with Malaysia travel company- Chan Brothers Express that delegates could have fun in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Detailed information can be found below. If you have any questions, please contact the travel agent directly.
Full Day Kl Tour.pdf
Half Day Kl Tour.pdf
Tel: 65 6389 9836
Special Room Rate is Now Available
PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur provides 2014 IRSET special room rates as below. For reservation, please fill out the reservation form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Superior Queen: RM 370.00 net per room per night
Deluxe Room Single: RM 395.00 net per room per night
Deluxe Room Twin/Double: RM 430.00 net per room per night
*Internet and breakfast are included
Accepted and presented papers at the conference will be published by the IRCET in the official CD of proceedings and a selection of papers will be considered for inclusion in the internationally reviewed Journals.
1. International Journal of Bio Technology and Research (IJBTR)
2. Journal of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science (JCEMS)
3. International Journal of Civil, Structural, Environmental and Infrastructure Engineering Research and Development (IJCSEIERD)
4. Computer Science and Information Technology
5. Universal Journal of Applied Science
6. International Journal of Engineering Research
7. International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology
8. The Journal of Engineering and Technology Research (JETR)
9. Asian Journal of Engineering and Technology
10. The International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering
Click HERE to read more..
The conference topics should be related but not limited to: